Gone are those days when applicants interested in arrest warrants searches from Sheboygan County, WI, had to entirely and exclusively rely on state agencies. Today, private establishments are making easy work of such inquiries by offering information on arrest records and active warrants online.
The best part of initiating such inquiries is that you have the information at your fingertips, and it can be accessed at any place and any time. Add to this the fact that a number of 100% discreet warrant searches can be conducted for a one-time fee, and it is easy to understand the popularity of such services among the civilian faction of the society.
Although the convenience offered by these agencies is undeniable, their services are only good for informative purposes, meaning that you cannot get a formal background report from them. For this, you will have to approach a state department. Your choices in this scenario include:
- The sheriff’s department: 525 N 6th St, Sheboygan, Wisconsin 53081
- The magistrate’s court: 615 N 6th St, Sheboygan, WI 53081
- The county clerk’s office: 508 New York Avenue, Sheboygan, Wisconsin 53081
Of course, the benefits of connecting with a justice department for your investigation on arrest records and outstanding warrants from Sheboygan County go beyond just the formal background report. Through these agencies, you can also get additional information such as details on civil cases, the issue of bench warrants and criminal summons, crime statistics, and more. The only problem is that to seek information on arrests and warrants or any other data, you will have to take a trip down to the agency offices listed above.
How do you inquire about active warrants and recent arrests from Sheboygan County over the phone? (2021-current)
- You will get details on recent arrests from the Sheboygan County Jail- (920) 459-1304/05.
- You can do a warrant search through the Sheriff’s Office- (920) 459-3123.
- You will get arrest records and police reports from the Support Services- (920) 459-3136.
- You can get information pertaining to a criminal case from the Captain of Criminal Investigations- (920) 459-3509.
- You can get judicial records from the Office of the Clerk of Court- (920) 459-3068.
- You can get victim’s assistance from the District Attorneys’ Office-(920) 459-3040.
Crime statistics of Sheboygan County
In 2019, the Sheboygan Sheriff’s Office received 178 criminal complaints, as opposed to the 11 cases received in 2018. These included 138 property crimes and 40 violent crimes.
The property crimes category included 75 larceny thefts, 56 burglaries, and 7 motor vehicle thefts. The violent crimes category included 30 aggravated assaults and 10 rapes.
Between 1999 and 2008, every year, about 3000 crimes were reported in Sheboygan County, Wisconsin. The area’s violent crime rate stood at approximately 4% of this figure, and there was a growth of almost 40% in violent instances. In comparison, reported criminal activity showed a rise of nearly 30%.