It is choices galore for anybody interested in an arrest warrant search in Juneau County, WI. What with state agencies as well as private establishments vying for a share of the ever-increasing consumer base of criminal data, you will certainly not have a dearth of options when seeking details on the active warrants and arrest records against your subject.
Information about outstanding warrants and arrests from Juneau County, when sought in the applicant’s name, is generally required for official purposes such as adoption, employment, and immigration. Of course, many people also get interested in warrant searches because they fear instances of identity theft or they know that an arrest warrant might be lurking in their name in the police database.
When applicants seek information on Juneau County outstanding warrants and arrests against third parties, this is done to offer jobs and find out about the criminal involvement of the subject in question for personal reasons. If you feel that you have a Juneau County active warrant out in your name or would like to conduct the investigation for informative purposes, fill the form above to access the services of a private agency.
People who need a formal background report will do well in going to the state offices listed below. Typically, the office of the sheriff is the very first stop for anybody seeking such inquiries. However, you could also connect with judicial offices such as that of the magistrate or the clerk of court.
- Law enforcement: 200 Oak Street, Mauston, Wisconsin 53948
- Judiciary: 220 E State St, Mauston, WI 53948
- County clerk: 220 East State Street, Room 212, Mauston, Wisconsin 53948
How do you inquire about active warrants and recent arrests from Juneau County over the phone? (2021-current)
- To find out about recent arrests, dial the phone number of the Juneau County Jail- 608-847-9418.
- To obtain arrest records and incident reports, contact the Records Clerk at 608-847-9414.
- To report a crime and for general crime inquiries, use the non-emergency dispatch phone number- 608-847-5649.
- To conduct a warrant search, call the Civilian Supervisors at 608-847-9415.
- To receive details about victim’s assistance, contact the DA’s Office at 608-847-9314.
- To get information on how to begin a criminal case search, contact the Clerk of Court at 608-847-9356.
Crime statistics of Juneau County
The Juneau Sheriff’s Office received 147 criminal complaints in 2019, which included 127 non-person crimes and 20 violent crimes. The non-person crimes category included 83 larceny thefts, 35 burglaries, and 9 motor vehicle thefts. The violent crimes category included 6 aggravated assaults and 13 rapes.
The violent crime rate of Juneau County, Wisconsin, is 10% of the total annual crime average which stands at approximately 500 cases. There has been a rise of over 70% in violent incidents in recent times, while reported criminal activity rose by almost 50%.