Arrest warrant searches from Oneida County, WI, have gathered the reputation for being time-consuming and cumbersome. In reality, you get numerous options for conducting investigations into the existence of arrest records and outstanding warrants. You also get detailed reports in response to such investigations, and the charge for the inquiry is limited to a few dollars at the most.
So, there is absolutely no reason why you should avoid these searches. In fact, in the interest of safety, these investigations should be launched every time a pang of suspicion enters your mind about somebody. If you don’t particularly relish the idea of driving down to a state office for your warrant searches, or if you believe that an Oneida County active warrant may exist in your name, you also have another option for initiating the search.
The form given on top of this page can be filled to gain access to a privately assembled database of information on arrests and warrants from all across the country. The firm offering the service is owned by a third party that is not linked to the state government in any sense. So, you can conduct your inquiries discreetly and safely.
However, you need to understand that you will only be getting information on arrest warrants through such means. Do not expect a formal background report that will serve you in a formal environment. For this, you will necessarily have to connect with a justice agency at:
- The police: 2000 East Winnebago Street, Rhinelander, Wisconsin 54501
- The county clerk: 1 Courthouse Square, Rhine Lander, Wisconsin 54501
- The court of the magistrate: 1 S Oneida Ave, Rhinelander, WI 54501
How do you inquire about active warrants and recent arrests from Oneida County over the phone? (2021-current)
- Call the Oneida Jail at (715) 361-5180 for information on arrests and prisoners.
- Contact the Records Division at f (715) 361-5100 or arrest records and police reports.
- Call the law enforcement office at (715) 361-5140 for information about a criminal investigation.
- Call the Oneida County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office at (715) 369-6133 for victim’s assistance.
- Contact the Clerk of Court’s Office at (715) 369-6120 for information on submitting a request for a criminal background check.
Crime statistics of Oneida County
Oneida County’s yearly crime average decreased by 25% in 2019, reaching 53 incidents. Violent crimes led to the filing of 4 complaints. Among these were 2 occurrences of rape and 2 cases of serious assault. Larceny-theft accounted for 41 of the property crime complaints, while burglaries accounted for 4 of them.
In Oneida County, Wisconsin, people take about 700 criminal complaints to the local police every year. However, only about 5% of these complainants are victims of violence. The growth rate in the area’s crime figures has been the same for overall and violent crime at a bit over 30%.