An arrest warrant search in Rock County, WI, may not seem like a necessity today. However, when faced with the very real and possible risk of having criminal elements mingling about in your world, you are bound to regret the fact that you did not conduct such an inquiry when you had the chance. Investigations into the issue of active warrants against a person can get you a significant amount of data on his/her past.
For instance, you could find out about the arrest records from Rock County in his name. This will tell you if he has a habit of getting himself in trouble with the law and can help you decide if this individual’s professional or personal company is really what you seek. You can also learn about any Rock County outstanding warrants issued against this person through such an inquiry.
Furthermore, it is also possible to learn about any suits currently being handled by the family and probate courts in the area in the name of the subject. This information will help to paint a personality profile that will tell you if you should be linking yourself with the subject in any sense.
Not just state agencies but also many private firms do a grand job of furnishing information on arrests and outstanding warrants from Rock County and the rest of the country. To contact a reputed establishment that offers crime history data for a fee, use the form given above. State agencies like the judiciary and the police can be contacted at:
- The office of the sheriff: 200 E US Hwy 14, Janesville, Wisconsin 53545
- The court of the magistrate: 51 S Main St, Janesville, WI 53545
- The department of the county clerk: As above
Can you access the Rock County warrant list and arrest records over the phone? (Current in 2021)
- (608) 757-7907 – For arrests-details, inmate search and inmate services.
- (608) 757-7923 – For details pertaining to a criminal case
- (608) 757-2244 – For general information and non-emergency complaints
- (608) 757-7951 – For arrest records
- (608) 757-7950 – For traffic accident reports
- (608) 757-7958 – For inmate records
- (608) 757-7947 – For arrest warrants-inquiries
- (608) 757-5615 – For crime victim’s help
- (608) 743-2200 – For a case search.
Crime statistics of Rock County
Between 2018 and 2019, the annual crime average of Rock County decreased by almost 38%. As opposed to the incident rate of almost 212 cases in 2018, in the following year, only about 131 complaints were filed with the Sheriff’s Office. Of these complaints, around 101 were against property crimes and 30 were against violent crimes.
From 1999 onwards, every year, about 5700 criminal cases were taken to the police in Rock County, Wisconsin. Of the complaints filed, about 6% were against violent crimes, and there was a growth of almost 50% in this crime category.