Brown County, WI arrest warrant searches are not just commonplace in the commercial arena anymore. An increasing number of civilians are waking up to the advantages of being cautious when dealing with criminal elements. Add to this the fact that inquiries on active warrants and arrest records can easily be undertaken through multiple state agencies, and it will be easy to understand why so many people are using this approach when forging both professional and personal ties.
As far as government entities are concerned, you can find information on arrest warrants from Brown County issued in misdemeanor and felony cases through the office of the judiciary and the police. Information on trivial matters such as traffic and civic violations can be found through the state’s motor vehicle department.
Arrests will be made under all active warrants from Brown County. This includes misdemeanors that are not so serious and involve paying a fine. Because cops effect detentions under all outstanding warrants from Brown County and this information is then relayed to the judicial offices of the magistrate and the county clerk, contacting these agencies for a criminal history inquiry will get you a detailed criminal profile of the subject.
You will need to show up at the office of the agency you have chosen in person or write to them asking for information on criminal matters. For this, you can use the contact details listed below. Another option is to use the form given above to contact a private entity for a warrant search.
- The sheriff’s: 2684 Development Dr, Green Bay, Wisconsin 54311
- The magistrate’s: 100 S Jefferson St, Green Bay, WI 54301
- The county clerk’s: 305 East Walnut Street, Room 260, Green Bay, Wisconsin 54305
Is it possible to get information on Brown County arrest warrants and recent arrests over the phone? (2021-Update)
- Details about arrests can be found by calling (920) 448-4250.
- Investigations related details can be obtained by calling (920) 391-7450.
- Judicial data such as case records and court dockets can be requested by calling (920) 448-4155.
- Incident report and arrest report can be requested by calling (920) 448-4200.
- Victim’s assistance can be requested by calling (920) 448-4190.
Crime statistics of Brown County.
In 2019, the Brown Sheriff’s Office received 782 criminal complaints, as opposed to the 687 cases received in 2018. These included 684 property crimes and 98 violent crimes.
The property crimes category included 453 larceny thefts, 181 burglaries, and 50 motor vehicle thefts. The violent crimes category included 73 aggravated assaults, 20 rapes and 5 robberies.Over 5200 criminal complaints are lodged in Brown County, Wisconsin, every year. However, only 9% of the criminal instances are of a violent nature. Over the last couple of years, violent crimes alone have shown a growth of over 30%.