Although conducting an arrest warrant search in Jefferson County may seem like an unnecessary endeavor at the moment, you never know when the information you collect can end up safeguarding your personal and professional interests from criminals. Information is the power that can help you to prevent untoward eventualities. Through such a move, you stand to get an extensive amount of data on active warrants and arrest records.
Inquiries on the issue of arrest warrants can be launched in the name of any person you know. Although the subject will not be notified of your warrant search, these investigations are not anonymous; meaning you will need to submit information about yourself to the agency before they can conduct the inquiry on your behalf.
As far as subject information is concerned, you will only need the first and the last name and the date of birth to find out about any outstanding warrants from Jefferson County in the name of this individual. Typically, information on arrests and warrants will be handed to you almost immediately if you are standing at the public services counter of the sheriff’s office or the judiciary.
If you are trying to procure information on Jefferson County arrest records and warrants by mail, it can take considerably longer. Generally, agencies will not get around to handling such requests for at least a week. The fastest way to find information on crime history is through a private firm, and for this, you can fill the form above. To connect with a state agency visit:
- The police: 411 S Center Ave, Jefferson, Wisconsin 53549
- The judiciary: 320 S Main St, Jefferson, WI 53549
- The clerk of court: PO Box 356, Jefferson, Wisconsin 53549
Can you get information on recent arrests and active warrants from Jefferson County over the phone? (2021-data)
- For information on recent arrests, call the Jefferson County Jail Central Control at (920) 674-8620.
- For arrest records and incident reports, connect with the Records Division at (920) 674-7354.
- For reporting a crime (not in progress), use the phone number of non-emergency dispatch- (920) 674-7310.
- For victim’s assistance and information, call the Jefferson County Prosecutor’s Office at (920) 674-7220.
- For information on initiating a criminal case search, call the Clerk of Court at (920) 674-7150.
Crime statistics of Jefferson County
In 2019, the Sheriff’s Department of Jefferson County dealt with about 63 criminal complaints. Property offenses accounted for 41 of the complaints. There are 29 larceny theft cases, 11 burglary cases, and 1 vehicle theft cases in this category. Around 19 instances of assault and 3 of rape were a part of the complaints filed against violent crimes.
Every year, about 1400 criminal complaints are taken to the police of Jefferson County, Wisconsin, but only 7% of these cases, at about 80 incidents, are of a violent nature. The area’s overall crime scenario looks bleak, with a growth of over 90% seen in the rates of violent crime.