There are a myriad of places and sources that offer information as a response to an arrest warrant search in Chippewa County, WI. Although state agencies such as the police and the judiciary are considered the primary options when looking for details on arrest records and active warrants, these are far from being your only choices.
In the government folds itself, you can also approach the county clerk’s office for inquiries that pertain to arrest warrants. In fact, there is a distinct advantage to connecting with the clerk of court’s department for such investigations. The database of court dockets, which is the agency’s responsibility, has information on all criminal and civil cases. This information can easily be accessed by using the public service terminals, which can be found in the county clerk’s office.
These systems are linked to the agency’s repository, so you get the same information by conducting the inquiry on your own as you would if you were to pay for the deputies to investigate for you. Self-conducted warrant searches are offered free of charge, and as mentioned, you can find details on Chippewa Countyarrests and outstanding warrants as well as civil litigations from this source.
In contrast, when you get in touch with the police or the magistrate’s bench, you can undoubtedly find details on Chippewa County arrest warrants but will not be able to get your hands on civil records. To connect with these agencies, walk into their offices with a photo ID issued by the government.
- Law enforcement agency: 32 E Spruce St, Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin 54729
- The county magistrate: 711 N Bridge St, Chippewa Falls, WI 54729
- The clerk of court: As above
Can you get any information pertaining to Chippewa County warrants and arrests over the phone? (2021-Update)
- To get information on recent arrests, contact Jail Bookings- (715) 726‑
- To get general prison information and to do an inmate search or learn about inmate services, contact Jail Administration at (715) 726‑
- To get help for victims, dial the phone number of the Chippewa District Attorney’s Office at (715) 726-7740.
- To gain access to judicial records, call the Clerk of Court’s Office at (715) 726-7758.
- To request police reports, accident reports, arrest records, and criminal records, contact the Sheriff’s Office at (715) 726‑
Crime statistics of Chippewa County
The Chippewa Sheriff’s Office received 63 criminal complaints in 2019, compared to the 57 criminal instances of 2018. There were 56 property offenses and 7 violent crimes among them.
Around 45 larceny thefts, 8 burglaries, and 3 motor vehicle thefts were included in the property offenses category. Nearly 4 aggravated assaults and 3 rapes were included in the violent crimes category.
Annually about 900 criminal incident reports are filed in Chippewa County, Wisconsin. In most cases, the victim is close to his home or office when the crime occurs. Also, there has been an increase of over 60% in reported and violent crimes.