Given the surge in criminal incidents across the country, an arrest warrant search in Door County, WI is no longer simply a security measure that should be left to corporate applicants. Inquiries into the issue of active warrants can give you a significant amount of information on the type of life the subject has led.
For instance, if you find multiple arrests and even outstanding warrants from Door County in the name of this person, one thing is for sure, it would not be prudent to associate with the individual in a professional or personal capacity. An active warrant against a person that has yet to be served would point to the imminence of him being taken into custody at any time.
On the other hand, arrest records from Door County would show multiple involvements in criminal transgressions. When you conduct a search for active warrants, you will not just be told about the issue of these directives and arrests that have been made under their provisions, but also about how the case panned out and if there was a conviction, along with details on sentencing.
This will be done for every crime lodged in the name of the subject. Although the cops and the magistrate’s office do not offer information on civil cases, you can also find out about non -criminal litigations from the county clerk’s office. To find out more about Door County arrest warrants, head down to:
- Law enforcement: 1201 S Duluth Avenue, Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin 54235
- Judiciary: 421 Nebraska St, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
- County clerk: As above
How do you inquire about active warrants and recent arrests from Door County over the phone? (2021-current)
- If you have an inquiry pertaining to arrest warrants: Reach the Sheriff’s Department at 920-746-2413.
- If you want to access arrest records: Contact the agency at 920-746-2415.
- If you want to know about recent arrest: Call the Door County Jail at 920-746-2400.
- If you want to inquire about a criminal case: Call the Investigation Division at (for victims only) 920-746-2412.
- If you want to learn how to access criminal case records: Contact the office of the Clerk of Court at 920-746-2205.
- If you need information on victim’s assistance: Contact the District Attorney’s Office at 920-746-2284.
Crime statistics of Door County
Door County’s crime rate went from 273 to 360 incidents between 2018 and 2019. Property offenses received the most complaints, with 319, out of all the crimes reported in the year. In this category, 45 occurrences of burglary and 264 cases of larceny-theft were reported. Around 41 complaints were filed in 2019 due to violent crimes.
An estimated 350 criminal matters are reported every year in Door County, Wisconsin. While most of these, at almost 250 cases, are instances of theft, cases of violence such as murder, assault, and rape do bring in nearly 10 complaints per annum.